<noframes id="drjtb">

          <form id="drjtb"><th id="drjtb"><th id="drjtb"></th></th></form><address id="drjtb"></address>

          歡迎進入山東順科建材科技有限公司網站!
          利用新工藝處理粉煤灰的現代化新型企業
          • 服務咨詢電話:0535-3120096 133-7138-0066
          • 技術指導:173-5358-8806
          順科建材科技——新聞中心

          Shunke Industry and Trade: news center

          Common Problems and Solutions of Mixed Fly Ash

            來源:www.rewardjs.com
          Adding high-quality fly ash into concrete can obviously improve the working performance of concrete. When the content of fly ash exceeds 5%-10% of the total rubber, the effect is still very obvious. In the actual production of concrete at this stage, the content of fly ash can often reach 20%, and some can even reach 30%, but the workability of concrete is not ideal. When extracting the raw materials used in the test, it is found that the test results of fly ash often do not meet the standard requirements or are far from the acceptance results.
          The reason for this situation is that in order to obtain profits, fly ash manufacturers reduce the purity of fly ash and even adulterate it. When fly ash enters the site for acceptance, the main reason why the test results meet the requirements is that the test samples are qualified samples prepared in advance by the supplier or qualified fly ash loaded into easy-to-sample parts. Some companies are unable to carry out vehicle inspection or on-site inspection due to staffing or cost savings, resulting in many inferior fly ash being used in concrete production. The result not only did not play its due role, but also brought hidden dangers to the concrete quality.
          Due to the limitations of current industry standards and the limitations of routine tests in concrete enterprises, it is difficult to judge the advantages and disadvantages of fly ash. Some test indexes of inferior fly ash or fake fly ash can often reach the test standard, but their performance is lower than that of high-quality fly ash, or even no high-quality fly ash performance. Even some factories grind solid waste, such as coal gangue, and act as fly ash. As &quot;unconventional fly ash&quot;, coal gangue powder is tested according to the current fly ash standard. The test results meet the index requirements, but their actual performance is mostly the same as that of low-quality fly ash.
          Xiao Bian suggested measures that can be taken to avoid adding other powders to fly ash:
          (1) Sign the &quot;Integrity and Pun

          上一條:沒有了
          下一條:沒有了

          網站地圖 |

          城市分站: 主站   山東   煙臺   威海   青島   大連   浙江   江蘇   福建   廣東   上海   
          成人无码动漫画在线,入室强制侵犯中文字幕,日本中文乱理伦片在线观看

            <noframes id="drjtb">

                  <form id="drjtb"><th id="drjtb"><th id="drjtb"></th></th></form><address id="drjtb"></address>